Menu

Sunday, November 9, 2014

2 years of Marriage.

Today is Nick and I's 2nd wedding anniversary!
For me its been hard to really take a moment to think about my marriage. The last 2 years have FLOWN by and it doesnt make it any better when I think about having 2 babies in 2 years. 
I have taken the last couple hours to think about how lucky how I am, and how truly wonderful my marriage is. I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with Nick, raising our kids, making memories, and just enjoying life together. 


I wont bore you with cliche marriage stories... instead I'm sharing our wedding video and photos, those are much more fun to look at, and they are a constant reminder of the LOVE we have for one another. 



 
 Marcella and Nick from Nanea Miyata on Vimeo.

To view our wedding album.
click HERE! 

1 comment: